1. Read N.K. Jemisin's NaNoWriMo Pep Talk on getting through the Chasm of Doubt.
2. What do you do to get yourself to stop doubting yourself?
What is one doubt you have about your current story? What are three things you could do today to lessen this doubt?
3. Write for 25 minutes.
4. Group check-in:
- Share a line or part you just wrote that you really liked.
- What are you stuck on? Ask your group members for feedback or to be a sounding board for ideas.
- What is happening next in your story? How could you put a twist on what people would expect to happen next?
- What is your character's greatest fear? How can you have them deal with that fear as part of the plot?
5. Write for 25 minutes.
6. Exit Ticket:
- What did you accomplish today?
- What is a line you wrote today that you really loved?
- How are you going to keep the plot moving forward?
- List three things you want to accomplish next period
- Two writing sprints (25 minutes each, 50 minutes total)
- Exit Ticket