Language Objective: I will write a Found Poem using newspaper clippings.
1. Writing Prompt #2: The Dreaming Tree
View the image and write your version of Margorie McCall's story. You have 10 minutes to write.
Upload your GoogleDoc to CANVAS. Please make sure to use the GoogleDoc tab when uploading your file. Do not use the File Upload tab.
2. Complete the Creative Writing Survey.
3. Finish up your Found Poem, then hang it up in the hallway for a brief Gallery Walk at the end of the period. Take a picture of your Found Poem with your ChromeBook using the Camera App and upload it to CANVAS.
4. Exit Ticket: Write for 5 minutes on the following:
- Which of the poems you saw was your favorite? Why?
- What was the process you used to create your Found Poem?
- Starter: Writing Prompt
- Take a photo of your Found Poem and Upload it to CANVAS