Language Objective: I will describe an unusual feature of my character and describe them from the perspective of another character.
1. Writing Prompt #15: You placed an online ad selling somehting. The person who responds to the ad appears to be not of this Earth. What tips you off that they are not human? What happens in the encounter?
You have 10 minutes to write.
2. Word of the Day:
3. Book Presentation: Meleane Matamoana and Trishana Faamatau
4. Think-Pair-Share: What makes characters interesting?
5. Character Writing exercise: Describe your character in 10 minutes.
6. Character Description Revision: 10 minutes.
7. Describe your character through the point of view of another character (this could be a supporting character or even just a minor character in your story).
8. Exit Ticket: Who is the supporting/minor character you used for your description in number 7?
- Writing Prompt #15
- Character Writing Exercise: Description
- Character Writing Exercise: Your character from the point of view of another character
- Exit Ticket