Title today's Google Doc "Make Good Art"
1. Writing Prompt: Write a STORY TOLD THROUGH EMAILS, using the following words in your story:
Face-To-Face Students: Start writing the first email. After two minutes, exchange Chromebooks with a partner and have them write an email response to the first email. Return to the original writer and do this back and forth for a total of 15 minutes.
Distance Learners: You will have to write to the prompt by yourself for 15 minutes. Try to include a stream of back-and-forth emails in your writing.
2. Face-to-Face Students: Go to kahoot.it to take the Creative Writing Disclosure Quiz.
Distance Learners: Click here to take the Creative Writing Disclosure Quiz. Use Game Pin: 05771271
If you have NOT yet signed you disclosure, please click here to do so.
3. What does ART mean to you? Brainstorm an answer with your group and share what you came up with.
4. Watch Neil Gaiman's "Make Good Art":
- What does "good art" mean to you?
- What are some reasons why you want to "make good art"?
- What are some of the things only you can do? What do you feel you have a voice in where others might not?
6.Make a list of what actions or behaviors show the following:
- Writing Prompt
- Disclosure Quiz
- Make Good Art Discussion
- RISE Exit Ticket
FOR FRIDAY, AUGUST 28: Please finish anything you haven't completed yet on this assignment. Make sure to submit your Google Doc for this period by Friday, 8/28 at 11:59 PM.