1. Guest Speaker: Jennie Stevens
- Take notes
- Participate in activities
2. Use what you learned from Jennie and Callie in your own edits:
- Start with big picture changes: Add or cut parts of your story.
- Hook your reader.
- Show more than you tell.
- Introduce your main character and give them a goal, motivation and conflict.
- Give your character a distinctive voice.
3. Exit Ticket: Write a five-sentence summary of what you learned today and how you will use this in your forthcoming edits.
- Guest Speaker Notes
- Exit Ticket