1. Writing Prompt: Write for 10 minutes:
- Complete this Character Spreadsheet on your main character, antagonist, and supporting characters. Feel free to add your own categories if needed.
- Make a Novel Aesthetic for your project. Go to Canva, log in with your @granitesd.org account and create a collage/aesthetic for your project. To find collage presents, just search for "collage."
3. Aesthetics gallery walk! Pull up your aesthetic on your chromebooks and check out each other's stories!
4. Partner Interview Questions: Come up with questions you would ask a character in an interview. You will create questions for your partner's character.
5. Answer your partner's character questions from one of your character's (preferably your main character's) point of view.
6. For 10 minute, write a scene featuring at least two of your answers to the character interview.
- Writing Prompt
- Aesthetics/Character Charts
- Character Interview questions and answers
- Scene based on character interviews