Language Objective: I will write an introduction for my character from two different point of views.
1. Writing Prompt #14: A time traveler comes to your door. He has been seeking you out. He explains why, two hundred years in the future, your name is well known.
Write for 10 minutes.
2. Word of the Day:
3. Book Presentations: Cardon Bridges, Jaymee Gonzales, Tiffany Buell, Tara Buell
4. Introduction to Point of Views:
- First Person Point of View
- Second Person Point of View
- Third Person Limited Point of View
- Third Person Omniscient Point of View
5. Choose two of the point of views listed above and rewrite your character introduction scene (or any other scene) twice, using a different point of view in each version.
6. Exit Ticket: Which point of view do you prefer? Why?
- Writing Prompt #14
- Point of View Scene exercise
- Exit Ticket