Follow the instructions on the slides below. You will need the first five pages of your work printed off.
Today, I am expecting you to complete the following:
- Finish annotating and highlighting your printed pages
- Read through Gretchen McNeil's example to see how she fine-tuned her first page.
- Edit your own opening pages (in your Google Doc of your printed pages): please choose two items from the "Edit your opening pages" list on the slides and switch your mode from editing to suggesting in the upper right corner of your Google Doc, so that both you and I can easily see your changes.
- Complete the Exit Ticket at the end of the class period and add it to the bottom of your edits; turn in your GoogleDoc edits and Exit Ticket
- Content Edits of first five pages
- Exit Ticket