This is the last day we'll officially be drafting for your CampNaNoWriMo writing project, though you are totally welcome to continue working on it from here. I just want to make sure we have enough time to edit the start of your project, so you can turn it in to me by May 15.
For today, please upload the following:
- Two 25-minute writing sprints
- What did you accomplish during CampNaNoWriMo and how do you feel about it overall?
- What was your favorite part about writing/your project?
- What did you struggle with and how did you deal with that?
- What's the strongest part of your project?
- What do you know you need to work on to edit and polish this piece?
- What are your plans with this piece? Are you going to finish it? Try to publish it or post it somewhere?
- Thursday, April 30: Content Edits
- Tuesday, May 5: Line and Copy Edits
- Thursday, May 7-Friday May 15: Final (First 3-5 pages due)
I will give you more specific instructions on how to choose what you're submitting for your final and how to edit it on Thursday, so please check Canvas and my blog then, because we'll be accelerating the editing process a little to get there. I will NOT give you any new assignments in the week of May 11-15, but your final, along with everything else MUST be submitted by Friday, May 15.
As always, please message me with any questions!