1. First Five Pages Checklist
2. Format your first five pages (make sure that this is all that is in your document) into Standard Manuscript Format:
- size 12, Times New Roman, double-spaced
- Indent first line of each paragraph; no extra spaces between paragraphs
- Center the title and chapter of your work on top
- Headers should include page numbers, preceded by the title of your work in ALL CAPS and your name in the upper right corner (Ex: Floch / NOVEL TITLE / #)
3. Peer Critique: Find one other person to share your work with. Ask them to switch to suggestion and leave comments on any of the 10 line editing steps from the Deep Genre article that you are doing well/need to improve.
- Upload your first five pages in Standard Manuscript Format to Canvas