Language Objective: I will edit and revise my first two pages, query letter, and synopsis.
1. Book Presentations:
5/19: Robert Veljak and TJ Tutasi
5/21: Carlos Ochoa and Derek Webb
5/26: Rosie Galvin and Taylor Tracy
5/28: Lia Satele and Teresa Rubio
2. Use the rest of this period to thoroughly edit and proofread your:
- query letter (1 page, letter format, single-spaced)
- synopsis (1 page, Times New Roman, 12 point, singe-spaced)
- first two pages (Times New Roman, 12 point, double-spaced)
Combine these three documents into one file. Make sure the Query Letter and Synopsis are on their own pages and turn them in in exactly this order.
3. Upload your submission package to CANVAS, then also update your Creative Writing Portfolio with them.
4. Write a short (150 words) reflection on your process, what your strengths and weaknesses were, what you learned, etc. on your Creative Writing portfolio.
- Turn in your Submission Package consisting of your query, your synopsis, and your first two pages, all in one document