Please follow these instructions closely.
1. Set a word count goal for this period. Put that goal on the top of your document. Name your GoogleDoc "NaNoWriMo Day 3." Below your goal, list three things you are going to do to reach this goal this period.
2. Write for 30 minutes. Set a timer. Remember our rules for writing sprints:
- No talking.
- Try to write for the entire time.
- Try not to delete anything.
- Listen to music, but don't distract others.
3. Share what you have written with your group.
- What is your favorite line?
- Why do you like it?
- What do you need help with on your story?
- Brainstorm possible ideas and solutions with your group for the next 15 minutes.
4. Do another 30-minute writing sprint. Set a timer. Same rules as above apply.
5. Exit Ticket:
- What did you accomplish today?
- What is your total word count so far?
- How are you going to stay/get on track with the goal you set. List three things you can do to hit your goal.
- Submit your goal, your two writing sprints, and your exit ticket