1. Writing Prompt: Write a STORY TOLD THROUGH EMAILS, using the following words in your story:
Start writing the first email. After two minutes, exchange Chromebooks with a partner and have them write an email response to the first email. Return to the original writer and do this back and forth for a total of 15 minutes.
2. Go to kahoot.it to take the Creative Writing Disclosure Quiz.
3. What does ART mean to you? Brainstorm an answer with your group and share what you came up with.
4. Watch Neil Gaiman's "Make Good Art":
- What does "good art" mean to you?
- What are some reasons why you want to "make good art"?
- What are some of the things only you can do? What do you feel you have a voice in where others might not?
6.Make a list of what actions or behaviors show the following:
- Writing Prompt
- Disclosure Quiz
- Make Good Art Discussion
- RISE Exit Ticket