1. In today's document, answer the first three questions from the #preptober challenge for Nanowrimo.
- your protagonist (main character)
- your antagonist(s)
- your supporting cast (mentors, family members, friends, etc.)
- your story's love interest(s) (if your story calls for it)
Use questions from the following sources:
3. Create a Novel Aesthetic for your project. You can use any Photo Grid type app, like befunky or anything else on your phone and online. Make sure your aesthetic conveys who your characters are and the overall feel and inspiration (setting, objects, etc.) for your project.
4. Exit Ticket: In your opinion, what are three things you should and three things you shouldn't do to write effective description?
- #Preptober questions
- Character sheet
- Novel Aesthetic
- Exit Ticket