Language Objective: I will conduct research and create an infographic using data relevant to the topic of my news article.
1. Finish your Infographic Assignment. It is due at the end of this period.
2. Once you have finished your infographics, click on the "Download" button and upload it to your PiktoChart Infographic assignment on CANVAS. You will need to use the File Upload tab for this.
3. Once you have uploaded your infographic onto Canvas, leave it open on your ChromeBook. You and the rest of your class will do a virtual gallery walk. You will be given 3 post-it notes. Your assignment is to look at 3 other infographics and evaluate them. Write the answers to the following questions on your sticky note and leave this note on the ChromeBook of the person's infographic you evaluated:
- What is something new you learned from the infographic?
- What did this infographic do particularly effectively?
- What could be improved about this infographic?
No infographic can have more than 3 notes on it. No blank notes can be left at the end of the period.
4. Exit Ticket: Look at the feedback notes that were left to you and answer the following questions:
- Based on your feedback, have you fulfilled your infographic's purpose with its audience?
- What could you do to improve this infographic?
- Finish and upload PiktoChart Infographic to CANVAS
- Provide feedback to at least three other people (sticky notes)
- Use the feedback people gave you to answer your Exit Ticket questions (This is a Text Entry ONLY assignment and you will not need to make a new GoogleDoc for this.)