Make a copy of the Cornell Notes Template (below the Canvas button on the right). Name it "Rhetorical Devices & Issue Assessment" including today's date.
For this period, you will need:
- Issue Assessment Worksheet (copy/paste into your Cornell Notes document)
1. For five minutes, review your notes on the CRAAP Test from last period. Then, go to kahoot.it to take a quiz on the CRAAP Test.
2. List 10 Problems you see in your community/around you.
3. Follow the instructions on these slides for the rest of the period:
- List of 10 Problems
- Vocab and Examples
- Issue Assessment (& Solution)
- Exit Ticket