Content Objective: I can analyze and evaluate narrative writing.
Language Objective: I will produce a book review, trailer, playlist or a related project about my Quarter 4 book.
1. Complete this Book Review Prep Sheet before deciding which option you are going to choose.
2. For your Book Club Project, you have the following options:
- Comic Version: Produce a photo comic version of your novel using phrase.it
- Include a character cast
- Include pictures of important settings
- You can use your own photos
- Put together a video using Adobe Spark or Google Slides to show your comic
- Book Trailer
- Use the trailer option in iMovie or any other movie software you have (Windows Movie Maker, WeVideo, PowToon, etc.) to make a 2-3 minute trailer for your book
- include highlights from the book
- include a short review
- Book Playlist
- Must contain at least 15-20 songs
- Use Youtube to make your list
- Create a GoogleDoc with a list of the songs and artists and include at least a five-sentence justification about how each song: relates to the book, why you have chosen it, and what themes it reflects both in the song and in the book
- Complete your own creative project to highlight themes and thoughts about your book (must be approved beforehand.)
3. Book Club Projects due: Friday, May 19, by midnight
- Tuesday, 5/16 and Wednesday, 5/17: Submit Project Progress on Canvas
- Thursday, 5/18 and Friday, 5/19: Submit Final Project