1. Journal prompt: "Lost You". Write for 15 minutes.
2. Reflection: For five minutes, write about any connections you are discovering between the past three journal entries. What has this journal revealed to you about yourself thus far?
3. Download Kami from the Google Web Store: Use this link.
Click "add to Chrome" to use. This will make Kami available to you anywhere you log into your Google account using Chrome.
4. Download your own copy of Tina Fey's "The Rules of Improv."
Click on "File" -> "Download as" -> "PDF", then click on your Kami extension button in the upper right corner of your browser, sign in with your Google account and drag in the PDF you just downloaded or click into the field that lets you browse your documents and select the PDF from your download folder.
5. While you read use Kami to annotate the text:
- Circle the rule (use the paint brush tool for this, set the size to 1px)
- Highlight three examples or explanations of the rule (highlighter tool)
- Talk to the text by writing one question, comment, or idea using the comment tool (speech bubble)
6. Tina Fey's "Rules of Improv" and Adult Development.
Where are you on this spectrum right now?
What experiences in your life have led you there?
Write for 10 minutes.
Your GoogleDoc for today should contain:
- Journal: "Lost You"
- Journal Reflection
- Link to your annotated copy of "Rules of Improv"