EOS SURVEY LINK (2B ONLY)
1. If you haven't yet, finish your COVID & Schools issue assessment from last period and come up with possible solutions/a position for this issue.
2. Browse current news for ten minutes and make a list of the following:
- 3 issues that are currently in the news (make sure these issues are credible and relevant).
- 2 issues you feel people should know more about.
- 1 question regarding current events and news you have always wondered about.
3. Choose an issue that interests you and personally affect you or people around you. You will be working with this issue for the rest of the quarter and it's the basis for your Letter to Representative project, so make sure you are choosing something you personally care about.
Use one of the issues you have listed above (or another issue of your own choosing) and complete the Issue Assessment Worksheet for this issue.
4. After completing the worksheet, highlight the areas you feel show how individuals and groups of people are the most affected by this issue. Highlight at least one bullet point per section to identify areas you should focus on in your research.
5. Start researching more information about this issue. Copy the links for your research into your GoogleDoc. Include how you made sure that your sources are credible (use the CRAAP Test)
6. Exit Ticket: What is the most important piece of information you have found about your chosen issue?
- Current Events 3-2-1 List
- Issue Assessment and highlights
- Exit Ticket