Language Objective: I will conduct research and create an infographic using data relevant to the topic of my news article.
1. Opener: Peer Feedback. Have a partner look at your infographic so far and have them grade your work and offer feedback based on your infographic criteria:
- must contain at least three different data sources - 5 points
- content must be clearly organized and visually appealing - 5 points
- all content needs to be informative (not opinionated) - 5 points
- data and design need to complement each other - 5 points
- all data needs to be relevant to your topic - 5 points
- sources need to be cited in a text box on the bottom of your graphic - 5 points
3. Finish working on your infographic - Once you are done, download your infographic as a .jpeg file and add it to a GoogleDoc. Name this Doc "Infographic Assignment."
4. To your infographic, add the following reflection:
- How did you decide to show your topic in a visual and data-based way?
- How did you choose to organize your graphic and make it visually appealing?
- How does your data and your design work together?
- What do you think is your infographic's strongest point?
- What would you do differently if you had to do a similar project again? Why?
Submit the GoogleDoc with your finished infographic and your reflection to Canvas