Finalize your resumes and upload them for the 9/11 resume assignment on Canvas. Make sure to spell-check and check all of your lists and text boldness. Make sure to be extremely detail-oriented and that your resume is completely done before submitting it. If you have already turned in your resumes last time, check your comments on Canvas (right where you see your grade) and revise them if needed.
2. UPDATE YOUR E-PORTFOLIOS withe the following (and submit the link once you're done):On the PROJECTS page, add your resume and answer three of these commonly-asked interview questions (pick three you feel most apply to you):
Commonly-asked interview questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- What are your biggest strengths?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Out of all the other candidates, why should we hire you?
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you consider your biggest professional achievement?
- Tell me about the last time a co-worker or customer got angry with you. How did you handle the situation?
- Describe your dream job.
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- What kind of work environment do you like best?
- Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make in the last six months.
- What is your leadership style?
- Tell me about a time you disagreed with a decision. What did you do?
- How do you think other people would describe you?
- 3-5 sentence bio (stay in third person)
- One short-term (before graduation) and one long-term (post graduation) goal and three things you are going to do to achieve each
- Answers to the 3 Questions:
- Who does society tell you to be?
- Who are you really?
- Who do you want to be?
3. MAKE UP ANY MISSING WORK.