1. Poem of the Day:
2. List 10 things you should have learned by now.
3. Begin writing your own Spoken Word Poem.
- Keep it conversational
- Use strong verbs and images
- Pay attention to the flow of your words
Need more inspiration? Check out Button Poetry on Youtube
4. Peer-Feedback: Share what you have so far in your group. Get suggestions on the following:
- What do you like?
- What is confusing?
- What do you want to see more of?
5. Closing Poem
- List of 10 Things You Should Have Learned by Now
- Spoken Word Poem Draft
- Peer Feedback