1. Finish your rough draft and copy/paste it into a new Google Doc. Title the Doc [Your Name] Hero's Journey.
- Formatting: 12pt Times New Roman, double-spaced, indent first line, no spaces between paragraphs
- Come up with a good title for your essay (make it interesting; don't just put "Hero's Journey")
- Check your paragraphs. Make sure to start a new paragraph whenever you change subject, time, place, or an element in your hero's journey.
- Run your rough draft through Grammarly (sign up with your Google account) and fix all spelling and grammar issues.
2. Spend the rest of the period finishing your rough draft.