1. For 10 minutes, read any current events articles from one or more of the following sources:
- The New York Times
- The Washington Post
- The Wall Street Journal
- Huffington Post
- The Salt Lake Tribune
- The Deseret News
From your reading, find an example for each:
2. CRAAP Test Review: In your document for today, write examples for the each element of the CRAAP test (currency, relevance, authority, accuracy, purpose).
3. Snopes and Politifact: Use them whenever you doubt what you are reading.
4. Participate in the Canvas Discussion titled CRAAP Test News Article Discussion here. Choose two articles (one credible, one not) of a topic you are interested in. Comment on the post to two classmates.
5. Exit Ticket: What can you do to avoid the spread of fake news? Write a five-sentence response about the most effective things you can do.
- Current Events CRAAP Test Review
- Canvas Discussion
- Exit Ticket