1. Read your Quarter 1 Book for 10 minutes.
2. Reading Journal: So far, what are the most important qualities your book's main character possesses? Find a quote that backs this up, cite it, and explain why you chose this quote.
3. Daily Dose of Grammar:
Choose the correct sentence:
a) There's a rumor about clowns that are loose in the neighborhood.
b) There's a rumor about clowns that are lose in the neighborhood.
a) I keep loosing my phone charger.
b) I keep losing my phone charger.
4. Review your list of job qualities you made from last period. Highlight any work-related experiences in one color, school-related experiences in another color, and personality traits in a third color to help you organize them for your resume.
5. Go to Canva, log in with your @granitesd.org Google account and search "resume" in the search field, then choose a template you would like to use to design your resume. Make sure to replace all filler text with your own info and choose different images as needed.
6. Exit Ticket: Go over your resume and identify the following and add this as a COMMENT on Canvas when you upload the assignment:
- What are the two strongest points of your resume?
- What are two areas that still need work?
Upload your resume with the Exit Ticket as a comment on the assignment on Canvas