1. Writing Prompt: For 10 minutes, write a story using the following picture prompt:
- Use both explicit and implicit characterization
- Use unique, non-cliche significant details
- Make sure your story focuses on a moment of action
- Make sure your story has a beginning, middle, and end
- While your final draft should be 300 words exactly (no more, no less), don’t worry about your overall word count in this first draft. Just tell the story.
3. Exit Ticket:
- What inspired the idea for your flash fiction story?
- What was your process for writing it?
- What is something you really like about your story?
- What's something you want to improve about your story?
- Writing Prompt
- Flash Fiction Rough Draft
- Exit Ticket