1. Read I Am Malala Chapter 13: "The Diary of Gul Makai", pages 154-165
- Make one connection to what you read in this chapter (cite textual evidence).
- List the most important line or passage in this chapter and justify why it's the most important (include textual evidence).
- Ask one question that shows a deeper understanding of what you read. Justify why your question is a good one.
2. Finish your Vlog Research.
3. Storyboard and script your vlog with your group. Fill in as many of the blanks of this document as you can. Be specific in your outline.
4. Exit Ticket:
- What was the most interesting bit of information you learned while researching your topic?
- How are you planning to make your vlog creative and interesting?
- What other materials will you need to create your vlog?
- What else do you need to do before you are ready to start filming and creating your vlog next period?
Submit all of the following (do this in a shared document if you are in a group):
- Reading Journal
- Vlog Research
- Vlog Storyboard
- Exit Ticket