If you are a non-native English speaker who has taken the ACT, please complete this survey for a student's research.
1. Finish Vlogs. Use the Informational Vlog Rubric to double-check requirements.
2. Upload finished vlogs to Ms. Floch's English Channel on Youtube (see Ms. Banz to enter credentials to upload your vlog to the correct channel).
3. Go to Canvas, and complete the Exit Ticket/Self-Assessment in the Informational Vlog Final assignment on Canvas. Hit "Submit" to pop up a text box to type in your responses to the following:
- What are the strongest points of your vlog?
- What are the weakest points of your vlog?
- What were the strengths of your group as a whole?
- What was your group's biggest weakness?
- What would you change if you had to do this assignment again?
4. Work on any make-up assignments you still have for this class.
- Upload vlog to Youtube Channel (see Ms. Banz to upload correctly)
- Upload Exit Ticket/Self-Assessment to the Informational Vlog assignment on Canvas (make sure each group member does this individually.)