Language Objective: I will edit and revise my argument paper.
1. Finish the rest of your argument paper.
2. Share your argument paper with 2 partners. Use the argument paper rubric to peer-review both of your partner's papers. Leave feedback comments in their GoogleDocs by clicking on the "comment" button and highlighting the pieces of text that you have comments on.
3. Address your partner's feedback and edit your paper. Double-check spelling, grammar, and formatting.
4. Self-Assessment: Click on this rubric. Click on "File" and "Copy document" - rename the copy including your name. Then, go through the rubric and score how you think you did on your paper. Justify your overall score that you gave yourself. Title this document [YOUR NAME] SELF-ASSESSMENT and share it with me via GoogleDrive.
5. Title your final paper [YOUR NAME] FINAL ARGUMENT PAPER and share it with me through GoogleDrive.
- Peer-review and edit your paper
- Complete Self-Assessment
- Turn in your final argument paper