1. Finish your peer feedback from last time (make sure you have read through and commented on at least two stories using this Feedback Checklist). Submit your screenshots of your comments with your rough draft.
2. Address your feedback. Make sure to only hit "resolve" once you have completely addressed your feedback and used it to improve your work.
3. Run your rough draft through Grammarly and Hemingway to make sure to eliminate grammatical mistakes and tighten your writing.
Make sure you have completed and turned in all of the following assignments:
- News Article Research (make sure you have documented all of your 6 sources)
- Article Rough Draft (make sure this is complete and contains ALL of your sources)
- Article Peer Feedback (this should contain your self assessment and the screenshots of the feedback you left on the work of two other students.)
- Article Edits (as far as your article is edited by the end of today; the final draft is due by next Friday)