Language Objective: I will analyze ideas, themes, polarities, and questions in my childhood myths.
1. Finish your presentations on your childhood myths (any childhood story will work for this).
Include pictures on every slide and answer the following questions for three of your childhood myths/stories:
- What are the myths of your childhood about?
- What are some of the major themes in your childhood myths?
- What are the polarities in your childhood myths?
- What questions are your childhood myths asking?
- What role did your childhood myths play in your origin and life?
2. Once you have created your presentations (you have the first 65 minutes of the period to do this), get into groups of 4-5 and present your slides to your group members. Be sure to ask questions on anything you need clarification about.
- Submit your Google Slides on CANVAS