Language Objective: Students will write reflections and update their ePortfolios.
- Due Dates: Narrative (turn in paper copy ASAP; IR Project and Extra Credit: Friday, January 10)
- IR Project: Make sure to copy/paste justifications for your book soundtrack into the Contact Me! form on this page (not applicable to Goodreads project)
- Write a 150-200 word reflection on your narrative, answering the following questions:
- Briefly describe what you did in your essay
- Which steps did you take to complete this essay?
- What were some obstacles or difficulties you encountered and how did you overcome them?
- What skills did you learn while writing this essay?
- What would you do differently and what could you improve the next time you are writing an essay like this?
Click here to send me the link to your site's address.