Language Objective: I can use instances of my own life to brainstorm what identifies me and create a ThingLink containing at least 10 things or experiences that define me.
- Read your book for 15 minutes. Reading Journal: What stood out to you in your reading? (Cite specific details.) What does this tell you about the content/plot/characters of your book?
- What is memoir writing? Come up with your own definition.
- Write down a list of 10 things that define you. What does this list tell you about yourself? What does this list leave out? How would a stranger looking at this list perceive you?
- What detail of your list surprised you the most? Why?
- Reading Journal
- Definition of Memoir Writing
- List of 10 things that define you