Language Objective: I will conduct research and create an infographic using data relevant to the topic of my news article.
Take notes on this in your GoogleDoc for today.
2. Continue working on your infographics. Use PiktoChart to design your infographic.
As your design your graphic, review the rubric below:
Criteria (30 points total):
- must contain at least three different data sources - 5 points
- content must be clearly organized and visually appealing - 5 points
- all content needs to be informative (not opinionated) - 5 points
- data and design need to complement each other - 5 points
- all data needs to be relevant to your topic - 5 points
- sources need to be cited in a text box on the bottom of your graphic - 5 points
3. Use the last 15 minutes to give peer feedback on the infographics of two others. Ask them to make notes in YOUR GoogleDoc on the following:
- What is working well?
- What is confusing?
- What do you want to see more of?
4. Exit Ticket: Progress Report (use the last 5 minutes of class to take notes on your progress of your infographic):
- What did you accomplish today?
- What did you struggle with?
- What are your steps to complete this assignment?
5. Take a screenshot of your infographic and insert it into your GoogleDoc
- Peer Feedback
- Progress Report