1. Read your Quarter 1 Book for 10 minutes.
2. Reading Journal: For five minutes, write about what your character is struggling with. Cite a piece of evidence from the text and explain how it shows this struggle.
3. Daily Dose of Grammar:
Which word would you use in each sentence? Choose between the bold words.
- Looking at the state of your room, I can imply/infer that you are having trouble with organization.
- When you say, "I wish you texted me more often," are you implying/inferring that I'm ghosting you?
4. Finish your resume on Canva. Keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Use a maximum of 2 different fonts
- Be consistent in how you are listing things (check where you're using bold fonts, all caps, etc.)
- Use a professional, pleasing color scheme and fonts
- List your most recent experiences first
- Be specific about dates and skills/responsibilities your job included
- Focus on your skills and accomplishments
5. Review the resumes of two others and provide feedback on what they could do to improve.
6. Download your finished resume as a PDF document on Canvas under "Resume Final"
Today, submit: Resume Final