1. Read your Quarter 1 Book for 10 minutes.
2. Reading Journal: What is your definition of a hero? According to this definition, is your book's main character a hero or not? Cite textual evidence from your book to support your claim and explain how your chosen quote supports this.
3. Daily Dose of Grammar: Use the correct word.
- Dance Co. and Drill had less/fewer people try out this year.
- Only scan ten items or less/fewer at this register.
4. Go to your Granite District Portal and log on to Study Sync. Do the epic heroes introduction assignment before moving on to the Beowulf first read assignment.
- Complete Reading Journal and Grammar (keep these in the same document)
- Complete Epic Heroes intro assignment on Study Sync and review two others.