1. Complete this Reality in Review Study Guide
Test on Tuesday, December 20.
2. What's Your Reality? Video Project (100 points)
Your assignment: By yourself or in a group of up to three people, create a 3-5 minute video including art and writing and/or voice overs, connecting 5 out of the following 7 authors and ideas to life around you.
For each overall idea and connection, you must include both art and writing/voice over to illustrate how this relates to your reality and how the two connect.
Choose 5 out of the 7 following authors/ideas:
- Abbey: Culture vs. Civilization
- Olson: The Thing Itself
- Watts: Maya & Relativity
- Thoreau: Reality and Perspective
- Thoreau: Water vs. Solid Ground
Create an outline or overview of what ideas you want to focus on and what you want to do for your video. We will use iMovie on the library iPads (you may choose your own software if you have access to/prefer to use a different one.)
Video Production days:
- Tuesday, December 20
- [Thursday, December 22, if you feel you need it/don't bring a book]
- Wednesday, January 4
- Friday, January 6 (edit and wrap up)
Videos due to be viewed (and graded) in class: Tuesday, January 10, 2017
- Reality in Review Study Guide
- Video Outline/Overview