Language Objective: I will edit and revise my Blake Poems.
1. Writing Prompt: A Crack in the Foundation
Write for 10 minutes.
2. Finish and edit your Blake poems.
Read both poems out loud twice to edit flow and rhyme scheme.
3. Peer-review your Blake poems: Share your poems with at least two others.
- Check stanzas, lines per stanza, number of syllables per line and rhyme scheme.
- What is working well?
- What is confusing?
- What do you want to see more of?
4. If you have time, update your portfolio with at least two more writing prompts and your poetry.
- Writing Prompt
- Final Draft of Blake Poetry