Language Objective: I will identify and analyze my personal prototype and connect these ideas with my environment and create found poetry that reflects this connection.
Essential Question: How can a combination of erasure and dadaist poetry reflect the connection between personal prototypes and environment?
1. Poem of the Day
2. Finish up collage/poetry page-spread
- double page spread
- must contain elements of collaging
- Composition, theme, overlapping, mixed media
- must contain found poetry
- Dada, Erasure
- needs to relate to personal prototype/environment
- What was your process to complete this assignment?
- What were your struggles with this project? How did you overcome your struggles?
- How did you apply the elements of collaging and found poetry in your work?
- How does your work relate to the idea of the personal prototype and environment?
4. Update Portfolio:
On your Blog Page:
- add your finished page spread (picture)
- add our reflection in the same post, underneath the picture
Turn in a GoogleDoc with:
- picture of your poetry collage
- your reflection
- link to the post on your portfolio