Language Objective: I will collaboratively complete a project proposal to problem-solve with my group.
Essential Question: How are you going to make a difference in your community?
1. Opener: TED Talk: Nate Garvis - Change Our Culture, Change Our World
2. Continue working on your project:
- Conduct research
- Write inquiries
- set up fundraisers
- interview/record stories
- work on artwork
Make sure your work is evenly divided among group members.
3. Check-in: Share what your group is currently working on with the rest of the class to share ideas.
4. Daily Eval:
- What have your accomplished today?
- What are your next steps?
- How can I as your teacher help you with your next steps?
- Gather Project Materials
- Daily Eval (on CANVAS)