Language Objective: I will identify and analyze my personal prototype and connect these ideas with my environment and create found poetry that reflects this connection.
Essential Question: How can a combination of erasure and dadaist poetry reflect the connection between personal prototypes and environment? What are the benefits of mixed media poetry?
1. Poem of the Day
2. Erasure/Dada Mash-up Instructions
3. Create your own Erasure/Dada poem in your book
4. Take a picture of your Erasure/dada mash-up with your ChromeBook's camera, insert it into a GoogleDoc and complete the reflection prompt, then upload your finished product and reflection to CANVAS.
In your GoogleDoc include:
- Erasure/Dada Mash-Up (photo)\
- Reflection (see slideshow)