1. For 10 minutes, check out current events and list three things that are currently talked about on the news medium you chose to read. After reading, list three topics that stood out to you, add why you think they are newsworthy, and something you learned about how the reporters wrote about them. Be prepared to share one topic you came across with the class.
Check out at least two of the following:
- The New York Times
- The Washington Post
- The Salt Lake Tribune
- The Deseret News
- Huffington Post
2. Vote in the 2019/2020 SBO Elections here.
3. Story Pitch: Share what story idea you will be working on for your rough draft with the rest of the class. Include why you feel this is relevant to T-Ville students.
4. Want to be an editor on the 2019/2020 Warrior Ledger Staff? Fill out the Staff Application here by Friday, March 29 to be considered.
5. Conduct the interviews you need for your rough draft.
6. Conduct the research you need for your rough draft.
6. Take a screenshot of your rough draft progress and include it in today's document.
7. Exit Ticket:
- What is the most important thing you accomplished today?
- What is one thing you will do to take your topic more in depth?
- What is the best interview question you asked today?
Include the following in your Google Doc for today:
- Bell Work: Current Events ideas
- Story Pitch
- Rough Draft Progress
- Exit Ticket