1. Get signed into your ChromeBooks. Here are the instructions to add your account.
2. Once you are signed in, click on your GoogleDrive, click on "new" and "Document". Title your document [Your Name] Warrior Ledger Staff Bio and Story Ideas.
3. For our website, thewarriorledger.com write a 3-5 sentence staff bio for yourself. Include your roll on staff and which class you are in, what kinds of topics you are covering and any other interesting details.
Ms. Floch has been advising The Warrior Ledger since 2014. She teaches English 12, Humanities, and Journalism 1 and 2.
A German ex-pat, she knows seven languages in varying degrees of fluency. She considers herself a professional nerd who likes to spend her free time reading, writing, binge-watching Netflix and travelling through time and space.
4. Using the "Share" button, share your bio with the partner to your left. They will have five minutes to improve your bio's content as well as grammar and sentence structure.
5. Story Ideas
6. What is news?
7. In your group, appoint a scribe and come up with as many story ideas possible.
8. Story ideas debrief
9. Turn in work on CANVAS
- Staff bio
- Story Ideas