1. Check Canvas and make sure you have completed and submitted all of your assignments there.
2. Start the rough draft of your first Journalism article:
- make sure all of your interviews are finished (if you still need to interview, check with the attendance office where any students will be located since subs don't have GradeBook access.)
- Transcribe all of your interviews
- Do your research and add your sources (links, date published, author, publication) to your document, along with any pieces from your research you are planning to use.
- Start writing your story. Keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Start with the most important facts and work your way down to the less important ones.
- Introduce a source with their title (adults) or grade level (students) and their full name. Use "said", then put whatever they said into quotation marks. Start a new paragraph for each quote.
- Need some help structuring your story? Check out other stories in the same section as yours on Best of SNO and see if you can imitate some of their styles.