Language Objective: I will finish my rough draft and implement the first round of edits.
1. Journalism 2 Feedback
2. Finish Peer Review: Get comments and suggestions from two others on the following:
- What is working? (Be specific)
- What is confusing?
- What do you want to see more of?
- Any suggestions for who else the reporter could interview?
- Any suggestions that would go deeper into the story?
3. Polish your Final drafts. Complete ALL of these steps:
- Run your article for Grammarly
- Include two headlines, your byline, and your job title (Reporter)
- Double-check all of your quotes. Make sure you have formatted them correctly
- Double check for any opinionated language (make sure to back up anything even remotely opinionated with sources)
- CITE ALL OF YOUR SOURCES
- Look for any sentences you could tighten or condense
- Submit your Final Draft on Canvas and make sure it is all finalized on the Team Drive