1. Run your article through Hemingway and Grammarly.
2. Go through your draft sentence by sentence and see if you can tighten and condense your writing. See if you can change at least one word per sentence.
3. Go back and find ways to strengthen the lead and closing of your story.
4. Create two effective headlines for your article. Make sure they both contain verbs and would make you want to read the story if you knew nothing about it.
5. Peer-Review your work in a group of three. Leave comments on the following in at least two other students' work:
- What is working well?
- How could this article be strengthened?
- Any grammatical issues.
- What do you want to see more of? Leave any suggestions on what else could be included in this article or other sources the reporter could interview.
6. Implement your peers' edits on your article.
Submit your final draft on Canvas and make sure it is in the Team Drive, in the Issue 6 folder.