1. For the next 20 minutes, check out THREE of the 2019 NSPA Online Pacemaker Finalists:
- List the three top things that stood out to you about these websites.
- What three ways are these sites using to make sure to keep their content current and engaging?
- What are three things you liked about the design of the sites you checked out?
- What three things could we adapt for our website?
- What is one idea you want to be working on for your upcoming deadline?
2. If you haven't yet, submit your visual deadline from last week on Canvas and in the DECEMBER VISUALS folder
3. Get together with 2 others in your class to form a Website Project Group. Today is all about making a Project Plan. Make a copy of this Project Plan document and share it with your team members to fill out and submit together by the end of the day. Please make sure to address all questions as a team so that you have a solid plan for your web deadline, due Friday, April 19.
Ideas for possible web deadlines include:
- social media challenges
- live reporting
- interview series
- visual storytelling
- Visual Deadline 12/13/19
- Project Plan
DUE TUESDAY, JANUARY 7, 2020: Web Project