1. Feedback: Round 2! Find 2 partners for this, or choose two other articles from the Shared Drive to give feedback to.
2. Use the Feedback Checklist to provide constructive feedback on the Rough Draft of at least two others. Spend 15 minutes on each draft. Make sure to complete all steps on the checklist. Take a screenshot(s) of your edits and copy/paste them into your Bell Work doc for today.
After providing feedback, add a comment to the very end of your partner's article where you give them grades between 1-4 for their:
3. Take screenshots for your feedback and copy/paste them into the "Round 2 Feedback" document for today.
4. Start implementing the feedback you have received in your own document on the Shared Drive.
5. Copy/paste your article draft into Hemingway to help you see where you could simplify or shorten your sentences. Once you're done, copy/paste it back into your Google Doc.
- Submit your Feedback screenshots on Canvas
- Edit your rough draft using the feedback you have been given