1. Bell Work: Choose an article from Best of SNO. Copy/paste it into a Google Doc, titled Bell Work 10/4.
Annotate each paragraph of the article you chose (make sure the article is published in the same section you are currently writing for) and leave a comment on the following:
- What is the purpose of this paragraph? How is it structured?
- What is working well?
- What could the author improve?
2. If you have not signed up for a new deadline yet, fill out the Story Sign-Up Form in the right sidebar.
3. Make a new document in the Team Drive WL Issue 2 folder; make the new document in the folder that corresponds to your section. Name it the SECTION and your Story Title (Example: NEWS Homecoming)
4. Generate questions for your interviews and conduct (and record) your interviews. Transcribe what you intend to use in your article.
5. Conduct the research for your article. Include any links for your sources and any content (sentences/paragraphs/statistics) you are planning to use in your article's document).
Submit the following:
- Bell Work: annotated Best of SNO article
- In your article doc: interviews and research transcripts