1. Bell Work: Complete the following bell work on how to format quotes . Make sure you check where you are placing commas, periods, and quotation marks.
2. Conduct as many of your interviews and research as possible today. Add your interview questions, as well as the transcripts of the quotes you are planning to use to your document on the shared drive.
3. Start conducting your research. Copy/paste the links to the sources you are planning to use, as well as any pieces from the sources into your draft document.
4. Exit Ticket (add with your bell work to your draft document, then delete this next time):
- What did you accomplish today?
- What did you struggle with?
- What are three things you plan to accomplish next period?
Submit your draft document, including your bell work and exit ticket